Finding work-life balance
The pace of our modern times seems to leave us with less and less time to do the things we love. Now more than ever, Social Nature Movement understands the need to adapt the way we work and live to create balance within our busy lives. It is our mission to reconnect society with the essence of natural living, and through movement and exploration, show that health really is the new wealth!
Social Nature Movement believes there are mutual benefits in forming a business partnership or strategic alliance and pooling resources in order to pursue common objectives.
Our corporate team building adventures cater for everyone regardless of their dispositions. Activities are healthy and safe, covering wide ranges of interests.
Everyone gains new skills, knowledge and experiences enabling them to safely undertake their own – or more advanced – pursuits.
We work around your specific needs to create the best experience for your workforce.
Business collaboration results:
Highly engaged teams show 21% greater profitability
89% of HR leaders agree that ongoing peer feedback and check-ins are key for successful outcomes
Employees who feel their voice is heard are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform their best work
96% of employees believe showing empathy is an important way to advance employee retention
Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year.
61% of employees are burned out on the job.
61% of employees agree that they have made healthier lifestyle choices because of their company’s wellness program.
89% of workers at companies that support well-being initiatives are more likely to recommend their company as a good place to work.
87% of employees expect their employer to support them in balancing work and personal commitments.
“High employee churn remains a central challenge for one in five (20%) New Zealand HR professionals”
“over two-thirds (67%) of HR professionals in New Zealand believe there is a skills shortage within their industry.”
“The competition for talent in New Zealand is ripe, challenging 64% of respondents” (attracting talent is another reason to do SNM)”
“Two in five (41%) HR professionals are indifferent about the effectiveness of their rewards and recognition program, with one-third (33%) feeling their program is ineffective or extremely ineffective.”
“17% is the average employee turnover rate across Australia and New Zealand”
Increased support capacity
– Increased social connectivity
– Improve bottom lines
– Help your staff live happier and healthier
– Combat a sedentary work environment.
– Reducing absenteeism because of stress.
– Reducing financial stress.
– Setting up team-based initiatives.
– Combating lack of senior involvement.
– Show you care about your people; actively prioritising health, safety and mental wellbeing.
– Become part of a growing family of like-minded organisations.
– Promote your business as a responsible and engaged partner in your people’s lives.
– Goes beyond the workplace and into our every-day lives.
We are known to create positive cultures within ones workplace and lifestyles.
We create cultures of:
– Team development
– High performance
– Healthy habits
We interact with your staff and interview them; getting their insights on tips and tricks to be social in nature while moving, e.g.:
– How are you managing daily routines?
– What do you do when needing help?
– What do you do when feeling stressed?
– What do you do when feeling lonely?