- Designed and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology
- 3 operation modes;
– Full brightness navigation mode 2NM – up to 25hrs battery life
– Low brightness work mode – up to 160 hrs battery life
– Flashing emergency Mode – over 200hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Light floats without pole attached
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Independently tested by Imanna Labs Inc, Florida
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately.
Made in New Zealand
Latest circuit design
Battery life from 25 to 200 hours
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a quality unit, at an affordable price.
To maximise battery life we have used a high quality, Japanese made, Nichia power LED and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, meaning it will float with the lens right up out of the water. AA batteries mean many more light hours for your dollars when compared to AAA, and as it’s battery powered there’s no need for external wiring and switching.
The i360 is Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
There are no reviews yet.