Our largest locking carabiner, the Black Diamond RockLock is perfect for belaying, rappelling or anchors, and now features a hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability
Our largest belay and rappel locker, the Black Diamond RockLock carabiner features a keylock nose, is Munter Hitch compatible and can be operated with one hand.
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Closed Gate Strength 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Display Weight 85 g (3 oz)
- Gate Opening 24 mm (0.95 in)
- Minor Axis Strength 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength 8 kN (1798 lbf)
Interested in climbing? Click to find out more.